Diamond Energytech Company Limited will conduct its activities in a manner,
which ensures the health and safety of its employees and others that may be
affected in any way by the Company’s activities.
Diamond Energytech has the following priorities and prerequisites in conducting
• Protect our health and safety in the workplace
• Prevent and solve our environmental issues, limit pollution at the source, and
make efficient use of natural resources
• Limit the human health and environmental impacts of our operations
• Educate ourselves and our customers on the safe and environmentally
responsible use of our products and services
• Support the development of responsible standards internally and externally
which enhance our HSE principles
• Actively communicate, implement and monitor HSE compliance
• Unlawful or unethical HSE conduct is not tolerated
• HSE is of equal important as other business activities
• The safety of staff during working operations.
• The health of Diamond Energytech personnel, customers, suppliers and
• Minimising environmental impacts associated with our activities.
• Keeping the authorities and the public informed where necessary.
• Compliance with applicable legislation
• Remove or alleviate hazardous situations in orThe following principles are
fully applicable in all work operations and businesses every day and at all sites
in order to succeed in our commitment:
• der to minimize risks to personnel
• Set HSE performance objectives, measure results, assess and
continually improve processes, through the use of an effective
Monitor the health of our personnel on a regular basis to ensure that
workers have the physical ability to perform their duties